Iím a qualified coach and counsellor, and have worked in the sector for over 20 years. Being experienced means I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise, which is why I also love to work with new and existing coaches, helping them to work to the best of their ability.
If youíre feeling stuck, and want to gain control and confidence to move forward - work with me on a one to one. Let me help you to gain clarity on what is holding you back and build confidence in your ability to take action and find new, more effective routes through the challenges that you are facing.
What you can expect from me as your coach is;
- An up close and personal working relationship that both challenges and supports
- An openness and honesty that will raise self-awareness and encourage self-reflection
- A level of attention and listening that will create a safe space for you to work through your personal challenges.
I am based in West Yorkshire and coach across Yorkshire, the UK and internationally via the telephone, Skype and face to face.
I am a qualified personal and professional coach with over 15 years of coaching experience. My background is in training and personal development in the corporate world. I have worked with a range of great organizations and amazing individuals, helping them to find new ways of thinking and approaching situations in order to get better results either personally or professionally and create change that sticks!
- Posy Graduate Diploma in Counselling & Psychotherapy, Leeds Beckett University
- Post Graduate Diploma in Coaching Psychology, Leeds Beckett University
- Post Graduate Diploma in Coaching Supervision, Leeds Beckett University
- Personal Performance Diploma, Coaching Academy
- Diploma in Management Studies, The Open University.
- BSc (Hons) Biological Sciences, Napier University, Edinburgh.
The first "discovery session" session is free, so that you have an opportunity to decide if coaching is right for you.
Sessions are charged at £50 ex vat for a one hour session, with discounts available for block bookings.
My Coaching Styles
I work with my clients at the psychological level to help them explore the unhelpful patterns of thinking and relating, that are holding them back either personally or professionally. As your coach Iíll challenge your thinking and encourage you to explore new options and above all Iíll work alongside you in supporting you to move forward on the things that matter the most for you.
We can work together to help you;
- Make more time and space in your life for the things that matter
- Develop resilience and find your self-confidence
- Find ways to clarify what you really want and how youíll go about getting it.
I believe that my role as coach is to help my clients to help themselves. I will listen, without judgment. I will challenge without criticising and above all I will work with you shoulder to shoulder, to enable you to make the positive changes you desire.
Types of Coaching Offered
|Health & Wellness Coaching|
|Health & Wellness Coaching|
Contact Gill Website