Thanks for reviewing my profile.
I qualified as a coach in 2010 when I gained the ITOL Diploma in Coaching Excellence. Soon after, I set up a coaching practice specialising in the following areas:
* Personal coaching, career and performance coaching for individuals that want to make progress at work, or in their personal lives.
* Coaching for new and aspiring authors, who want to write, publish and market non-fiction books.
* Coaching for small business startups, including techpreneurs and software startups who want to start a business selling software or apps, or need to build software as part of a wider business service.
After an early career in Sales, I planned my escape and successfully moved into Market Research, before moving into IT Software Delivery which I have done for over 10 years.
Having delivered commercial software for clients and written and published 3 Amazon best-selling books for entrepreneurs, small businesses and start ups, I have in-depth experience in the subjects that I coach my clients on.
I provide both coaching and consulting services for clients.
I have been a qualified coach for over 7 years.
My training and practical experience includes:
- Advanced Performance and Behavioural Coaching training.
- NLP training.
- ITOL Diploma in Coaching Excellence - including behavioural coaching (which looks at changing habits) and performance coaching which helps clients look to the future, make progress and achieve their personal, professional and business goals.
- Diploma in Internet Marketing
- I also have a Batchelor of Science degree.
FREE initial 30 minute coaching consultation.
£70 standard rate per session for one-off appointments.
****A significant discount of 30% off the standard rate is available when clients book appointments in blocks of 2 or more, paid in advance. This reduces the price of sessions to £49.****
My Coaching Styles
Coaching is about gaining clarity, finding solutions, and making progress! I believe in providing a supportive and friendly coaching relationship with my clients that encourages and challenges them to get the most out of life.
I will be there to listen to YOU and help you reach your goal faster than you could by yourself.
All coaching is private and confidential.
Coaching sessions last for 55 minutes and take place over the telephone or via Skype call.
CONTACT ME TODAY to book your FREE, no obligation session and find out how nice it is to take dedicated time out of your busy schedule to think, reflect and take steps to improve your life with a coach to help you succeed.
You have nothing to lose, and much to gain, which is always a nice position to be in!
Types of Coaching Offered
|Health & Wellness Coaching|
|Book, Editor, Author Coaching|
|Planning & Strategy|
Contact Kay Website