Francesca Elisia, Creative Spirit Wellness
Coaching with a focus on authenticity and wellbeing.
Change through awareness, exploration, and challenging your limits.
Remote sessions through Zoom, FaceTime, and Phone. Free initial consultation.
Qualifications & Training:
- Analytical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy, Jacquelyne Morison Hypnotherapy Training
- Qualified Mindfulness Life Coach, International Authority for Coaching and Mentoring (IAPC&M)
- Diploma in Mindfulness Life Coaching, The Centre for Mindfulness
- Certified Meditation Practitioner & Teacher, Complementary Therapists Accredited Association
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR), Palouse Mindfulness
- Certificate in Arts in Health for Helping Professionals, Arts in Health Institute
Sessions starting at £120. More detailed pricing information can be found on my website: www.creativespirit.co
My Coaching Styles
Iím Francesca, a coach with a focus on authenticity and wellbeing.
Work with me to increase your confidence, reduce your stress levels, improve your wellbeing, and achieve meaningful goals.
I guide my clients as they explore their inner world of beliefs, assumptions, and expectations so they may create greater possibilities for their lives.
I can help you:
- Increase confidence and find clarity
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Improve emotional and overall wellbeing
- Set and achieve meaningful goals
- Resolve relationship challenges
- Increase your self-love and take better care of yourself
- Express yourself to be heard by others
I provide a calm and non-judgemental space for exploration and development.
I offer a free 20-minute consultation.
Thoughts, behaviours, and challenges that can be explored and overcome include:
- I would like to make big or small changes in my life.
- I am not fulfilled by my work.
- I feel anxious and stressed, and I have trouble relaxing and sleeping.
- I lack confidence and I feel unheard and unseen.
- I dislike aspects of my life.
- I have trouble communicating my needs to others and I donít feel seen or heard.
- I doubt my talents and abilities, and I donít think Iím good enough.
- I give all my energy to something else (my job, my family, my friends Ö ), so I donít have anything left for myself.
What makes my approach unique:
- Iíve coached and supported over 200 people through lifeís challenges and transformational moments.
- My practice uses a unique combination of evidence-based therapeutic methods, time-tested coaching tools, and my own experience helping clients see results.
- I am trained in psychodynamic hypnotherapy, coaching, and mindfulness techniques.
- I am a qualified Mindfulness Life Coach with a Diploma in Mindfulness Life Coaching from the Centre for Mindfulness in the UK. Iím also a qualified meditation practitioner and teacher, with a focus on Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) and Insight Meditation practices.
My practice follows the ethics, codes of conduct, and standard of practice set forth by the International Authority for Coaching and Mentoring (IAPC&M).
Remote sessions are held over Zoom video chat, FaceTime, or phone.
Find out more: www.creativespirit.co
Types of Coaching Offered
|Coaching for Anxiety|
|Coaching for Depression|
|Creative Career Coach|
|Health & Wellness Coaching|
|Health & Wellness Coaching|
Contact Francesca Website