call 07980 354 350
I am offering something unique to traditional coaching. I use motivational interviewing, coaching, mindfulness techniques, and counselling skills to give you and me deeper insight into your situation to help you work towards your desired change.
I am a creative person with a background in radio production (before I did counselling and coaching training). I find creative ways to use coaching skills and techniques with clients to help them get to their chosen goals.
I will give continuing solution-focused support (whatever suits you best: weekly, monthly or ad hoc); going through difficult times and where necessary challenging you to help you achieve your aims.
Before we meet, I will send you information which sets out clearly how I propose to work with you.
What you can expect to gain from sessions:
• Greater clarity and a clearer sense of direction for your future
• Greater self-esteem and self-confidence
• A listening space where the focus is on you: you can vent frustrations and difficulties and also celebrate successes
• Empathy, understanding and solution-focused support
• Feel challenged but energised to achieve your goals
Please contact me via, email email@example.com or call 07980 354 350 to discuss how I can help you. If I am not available, please leave a clear message with your contact details letting me know when is good to talk. Our conversation will be completely confidential. No obligations!
I am a trained Life Coach. I am a trained Counsellor with proven experience of working with people with many different situations and issues they want to address. I have trained in mindfulness, stress management and group work. I follow the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy Ethical Framework.
I have worked for over a decade on helplines supporting people with gambling addiction, stammering and other health-related problems. I now specialise in:
• Anxiety management coaching
• Coaching for gay and lesbian men/women
• Self-esteem and confidence coaching
• Relationship coaching
• Stress management coaching
• Spirituality coaching
• Personal development and emotional well-being coach
A session is £45.00. Sessions are 50 minutes.
We can meet once a week, every other week, once a month or on an ad hoc basis.
Many of my clients find a convenient method for sessions is by telephone or on Skype.
You can set up sessions for weekday evenings (last slot beginning at 20.00hrs).
My Coaching Styles
My client-centred approach is humanistic, giving you the opportunity to talk about your current situation, leading towards how you might decide to best move forwards. I use a Cognitive Behaviour Therapy approach to give a solution-focus to the work.
My approach is solution-focused through four areas of work:
• Look at what are important qualities for you
• Linking your thoughts with your feelings,
• Overcoming negative self-talk (internal chatter)
• Goal setting/the outcomes with motivational interviewing techniques
I am also able to work with clients who need ongoing support by offering regular 'meet ups' (a listening service) when they want a person to listen to them and give support.
If it is clear at the first meeting that I am not the best person to help you, I will refer you to a more appropriate source of support for you.
Types of Coaching Offered
Contact Lee Website